Effective Date: June 1, 2011
For each visitor to a Site, FGF brand’s web servers automatically recognize information regarding the visitor’s domain name (or that of the visitor’s access provider). FGF’s traffic monitoring software tracks the number of times the Site is hit, how many visitors come to the Site, and which parts of the Site they frequent. FGF does not retain the addresses collected by the program, nor does it disclose them to anyone outside of FGF. FGF’s web site logs are not personally identifiable, and FGF makes no attempt to link them with individuals who actually browse the Site.
Regardless of the purpose for which Personal Information is submitted, it is FGF’s policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential and to use such Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc.);
- to track our visitors’ use of the Site for internal market research;
- to improve the Site and the services FGF promotes or provides through the Site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for Your participation in brief surveys;
- • to notify visitors about updates to the Sites or Services;
- • to notify You about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by FGF or its affiliates or partners;
- • to generate aggregate statistical studies;
- • as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- • in connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or substantially all of the business associated with the Site;
- to consider your application for employment at a FGF company; and
- for other legitimate business purposes of FGF or the Site.
We will not, however, disclose Your Personal Information to any FGF affiliate or third party unless you have specifically agreed to such disclosure at the time Your Personal Information was submitted. Unless you have otherwise expressly consented, any information provided to FGF affiliates or third parties will be in an aggregate, anonymous format.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of all Personal Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect Your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.